Icelandic sheep of Iowa

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Happy New Year!

I would love to post some pictures, but my computer is dying a slow death. The UV or whatever ports are dead. My hubby is waiting for a recovery disc, so he can reinstall them. If that doesn't work, then the poor thing goes into the computer hospital....

anyways, I just won a new spinning wheel on eBay! I can't wait to try it. Very original looking, and its right here in Iowa! So hopefully I'll get the wheel soon.

I'm busy knitting felted slippers for my Godson. I'm hoping to get them done by this weekend. Then I'll make a pair for my hubby and Dad.

I delivered my roving to Maggie at Prairie Land Herbs. Just walking into her shop is such a treat. The place smells wonderful, and I had a nice collection of fun things to give my kids for Ephinany like lip balms, and nice smelling soap and powders....

Until next time- God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home