Icelandic sheep of Iowa

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Merry Christmas

I found out who my secret pal is for the spinning swap! Gosh I sure hope she isn't an experienced spinner, because she might be a bit disappointed!

My other secret pal contacted me and asked me some neat questions, like what is my favorite color, what do I like to spin and knit with.......

I got my package out to my mom. I felted her some slippers from my Icelandic stash, overdyed the gray, spruce for the trim and sole, and the top was plyed white and gray. They turned out so cute! I also gave her some homemade soap, and bath scrub and our own honey..... but the package is still in transit. Was supposed to be delivered yesterday, so I called. They'll call me later today to see what the problem is.....

Secret Pals! Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home