Icelandic sheep of Iowa

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Today is the day

I admit it.  I have been putting off this task for a while now.  I need to clean out our chest freezer.  Now that job in itself isn't all that bad.  Its empty and needs to be defrosted.  Its just cleaning the basement that I really dislike.  Now don't get me wrong.  I like to clean.  When I'm in the mood.  Boy put on some good ole rock-n-roll, hot soapy water and rubber gloves and I'm good to go.  But this is my basement!  So I"m putting this off to blog and post some pictures.  Later... I hope!  This picture is one of this years ram lambs.  Nice isn't he?  I can't register him since the rams were bad boys last year, and broke into my breeding pen and I wasn't sure who the father was.  He's for sale and would make a nice addition to your flock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home